SQUEEZE & THANKS
ONLINE ACCORDION COMPETITION & FREE ACCORDION GIVEAWAY
SQUEEZE & THANKS, HOHNER ACCORDIONS,
LIBERTY BELLOWS, ACCORDIONLOVE.COM, CHARDON POLKA BAND,
ALEX MEIXNER BAND & ERWAN MELLEC
1. Eligibility: The Squeeze & Thanks Online Accordion Competition 2022 & Free Accordion Giveaway is open only to those who sign up at the contest page located HERE. Must be at least 13 years old as of the date of entry. The competition is open worldwide. Employees of Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Squeeze & Thanks, Sponsors and Judges as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 31th, 2022 and ending December 25th, 2020. All online entries must be received by March 31th, 2022 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Competition & Free Accordion Giveaway must be entered by completing the following:
A.) Subscribe to the Squeeze & Thanks Youtube Channel and Follow Squeeze & Thanks instagram for competition updates.
B.) Like & Comment on the Competition YouTube video (HERE).
C.) Browse the "Competition Playlist" on the Squeeze & Thanks YouTube Channel (HERE) and select a song to cover from that list.
D.) Create a "Music Video" (multiple angles & editing) OR "Performance Video" (unedited, single shot, one camera take).
- Must include any reed sounding accordion. (Piano, Button, Diatonic, Concertina, etc.)
- Open to singing, bands and other instruments, or backing track instrumentals.
E.) Use provided Competition graphic (DOWNLOAD HERE) at the beginning of the video and/or say "This video is for the 2022 Squeeze & Thanks Online Accordion Competition" in your introduction.
F.) Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo and
- Include the text "S&T Accordion Competition 2022" within the video's title; do not write "Squeeze & Thanks" in the title.
- Copy & Paste this website link to contest page in the video's description box. (https://website.com)
G.) Submit your entree on the contest page (HERE) along with your Video Link, Full Name, Mailing Address, Email Address & Phone Number.
The entry must fulfill all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Squeeze & Thanks. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Squeeze & Thanks.
5. Categories & Prizes:
- One Grand Prize Winner for Best Accordion Music Video.
- One Grand Prize Winner for Best Accordion Performance.
- Three Honorable Mention Prizes.
- One Free Hohner Bravo 72 Bass Accordion Giveaway, Eligibility to ALL Contestants.
Prize Packages listed on Competition page (HERE). The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
- Best Accordion Music Video will be judged based on Creativity, Cinematography & Editing.
- Best Accordion Performance will be judged based on Performance, Arrangement & Execution.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner announcement video will be posted on both the Squeeze & Thanks YouTube Channel and Instagram the first week of April, 2022. Winners of Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsors. Winners are responsible to CLAIM THEIR PRIZE within ONE WEEK from the date of the winner announcement video. Squeeze & Thanks and sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices for any reason. If the selected winner fails to claim the prize within one week from the announcement or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors. Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Squeeze & Thanks and Sponsors has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Squeeze & Thanks reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Squeeze & Thanks. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Squeeze & Thanks, Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND New York, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsors: The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes is "Squeeze & Thanks", Hohner Accordions, Liberty Bellows, AccordionLove.com, Chardon Polka Band, Alex Meixner Band & Erwan Mellec.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.